Roberta Mason Library
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I request quarterly materials?
Request your quarterly textbooks & calculators here: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest
We will email you when your request is ready for pick up - check your LTCC email.
2. I need a tutor! Where do I go?
- Tutors are online via Cranium Café: ltcc.craniumcafe.com
- Math tutors are available all library hours.
- Writing tutors are available Mon-Fri, 11-2.
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org your draft paper and assignment prompt. Allow up to 24 hours (Mon-Fri) for feedback.
- Online tutoring via NetTutor in Canvas is available 24/7.
3. What if I need to borrow a Chromebook?
- Ask library staff on Cranium for a Chromebook referral, we're happy to assist!
- Need to renew your existing Chromebook? Email email@example.com to request a new quarterly technology waiver.*must be currently enrolled in order to renew*
4. How do I renew my books?
- Go to the library's "find books" page, sign in using your LTCC email, then click renew.
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at at (530) 541-4660 x232. We'll need your name and student ID to renew your books.
Note: quarterly texts cannot be renewed. You need to request books & calculators each quarter: bit.ly/LTCCtextbookrequest
5. How to I return my materials?
- Regular quarterly textbooks, books and calculators can be returned to the library’s book drop, open 24/7.
- All other technology rentals (Chromebooks, laptops, hotspots, etc.) and equipment need to be returned at distribution during their regular hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-3 pm.
Note: if you’re returning bookstore rentals, make sure to let the staff at distribution know. The bookstore needs your contact information in order to process your rental deposit.